Hi. My name is Sienna. I am about 6 –7 months old. My owner turned me into the rescue because he didn’t want me anymore… He said 2 dogs were too much for him so I had to go. Lucky for me, the nice rescue people saved me. As you can see from my photos, I had to have entropian surgery. I wish that was the only surgery I needed, but the vet says I need surgery on both of my ears! She said I don’t have ear canals and that surgery is the only way to help me. The rescue has paid for my entropian surgery, spaying and vaccinations, but they need help with my ear surgery. Please make a “tax deductible” donation today to help get me the surgery I so desperately need.
Calendar of Events
Meet our Pei in person on the following dates:
March 12: Chesapeake Pet Supplies Plus 11-4pm
March 13: Chesapeake Pet Supplies Plus 11-4pm
March 19: Virginia Beach Pet Supplies Plus 11-4pm
Have an exact replica of your Shar-Pei created by Wooliedales and they will donate $10 from each sale to our rescue. Just mention that you heard about it here!
How To Adopt A Pei
About Our Group
Dominion Chinese Shar-Pei Rescue, Inc. is an IRS 501(c)3 recognized tax-exempt organization. Our club has been active in rescue since 1995. Our mission is to take in, rehabilitate, and provide care for abused and abandoned Shar Pei, with the ultimate goal of placing them in safe, forever homes.
fake-watches.is: the best site to buy replica watches online. High quality watches, unbeatable prices, and fast shipping!
Our club has recently been approved by the Local Federal Coordinating Committee for inclusion in the 2003 Combined Federal Campaign of South Hampton Roads. We encourage all federal and military patrons to consider selecting our Agency Code Number 8073 during the annual fundraiser drive in the fall.
Food Lion MVP Cards
Food Lion MVP cardholders can now designate a portion of their grocery bill for D.C.S.P.R.. To register, go to foodlion.com Find the “Fundraising” button on the left side of the screen, about mid-way down. At the next screen, select “Link MVP to Not-for Profit”. Next, select “Register Your MVP Card”, and follow the instructions given. THANKS!
Earn Money for Us While You shop Online at IGive.com
(757) 393-4999 • [email protected]virginiasharpeirescue.org • D.C.S.P.C.R., Inc., PO Box 452, Portsmouth, VA 23705
Pei for Adoption • FAQ’s • How You Can Help • Links • Pei Store • Home
- How to Be a Better Rescue WorkerWhen you think of a rescue worker, you likely think of someone who jumps into action to help people in need. But what are the basics of being a rescue worker, and what does that involve? In this article, we will explore just that. From first aid to antenatal care, learning about these basics can […]
- Make Money Online With These 4 Simple TricksAre you looking to make some extra money online? If so, you may want to check out these four simple tricks. Each one can help you make some cash quickly and easily. So what are you waiting for? Start making money today! Discover how to make money from home using free resources There are a […]
- “Why Supporting the South Hampton Roads United Commonwealth Campaign is Important”In recent years, the quality of life in the South Hampton Roads region has been stagnating. Residents of the area want to see change, and they believe that a unified region would be the way to achieve it. They are supporting the South Hampton Roads United Commonwealth Campaign, which is based around this goal. The […]
- A Path to a Better Life: The Advantages of Choosing Foster CareIf you’re feeling stuck in your life, and you don’t know where to turn, consider the foster care system. With foster care, you can get started on the path to a better life, and find a safe and nurturing environment. There are many reasons why foster care is a great option for young people, and […]
- Don’t let your charity get away with tax evasionAs an avid supporter of charity, it is important to be aware of the tax regulations that charities must adhere to. Too often, charities can get away with not being transparent with their information, which can lead to tax evasion. By being transparent with their information, charities can avoid this situation and continue to help […]
- The Top Ten Health Benefits of Sleeping With araged Piña ColadaDo you know the health benefits of sleeping with a Piña Colada? Well, according to recent studies, drinking this tropical cocktail can help improve your mental clarity and focus, reduce anxiety and stress, have a healthier heart, stronger immune system, and better memory and recall. So if you’re looking for a way to get the […]
- How to Make Your Event Planning Process EasierIf you’re like most people, you have a ton of events planned for the year—but there’s never enough time to plan them all! In this guide, we’ll show you how to make your event planning process easier. From gathering information to choosing the right vendors, we’ve got you covered. So start planning today and see […]
- 10 Reasons to Adopt a Foster KidThere are many reasons why people choose to adopt a foster child, but some of the most common ones include providing a loving home for an orphan or neglected child, filling a need in the community, and providing opportunities for the child to grow and develop in a healthy and supportive environment. If you are […]
- 3 Simple Tricks to Help Your Chesapeake Live a Stress-Free LifeIf you want to live a stress-free life in your Chesapeake, there are a few simple tricks you can follow. By following these tips, you’ll be able to reduce your stress levels and enjoy your home more. Establish boundaries with your Chesapeake. One of the best ways to reduce stress in your home is to […]