Hi. My name is Sienna. I am about 6 –7 months old. My owner turned me into the rescue because he didn’t want me anymore… He said 2 dogs were too much for him so I had to go. Lucky for me, the nice rescue people saved me. As you can see from my photos, I had to have entropian surgery. I wish that was the only surgery I needed, but the vet says I need surgery on both of my ears! She said I don’t have ear canals and that surgery is the only way to help me. The rescue has paid for my entropian surgery, spaying and vaccinations, but they need help with my ear surgery. Please make a “tax deductible” donation today to help get me the surgery I so desperately need.
Calendar of Events
Meet our Pei in person on the following dates:
March 12: Chesapeake Pet Supplies Plus 11-4pm
March 13: Chesapeake Pet Supplies Plus 11-4pm
March 19: Virginia Beach Pet Supplies Plus 11-4pm
Have an exact replica of your Shar-Pei created by Wooliedales and they will donate $10 from each sale to our rescue. Just mention that you heard about it here!
How To Adopt A Pei
About Our Group
Dominion Chinese Shar-Pei Rescue, Inc. is an IRS 501(c)3 recognized tax-exempt organization. Our club has been active in rescue since 1995. Our mission is to take in, rehabilitate, and provide care for abused and abandoned Shar Pei, with the ultimate goal of placing them in safe, forever homes.
fake-watches.is: the best site to buy replica watches online. High quality watches, unbeatable prices, and fast shipping!
Our club has recently been approved by the Local Federal Coordinating Committee for inclusion in the 2003 Combined Federal Campaign of South Hampton Roads. We encourage all federal and military patrons to consider selecting our Agency Code Number 8073 during the annual fundraiser drive in the fall.
Food Lion MVP Cards
Food Lion MVP cardholders can now designate a portion of their grocery bill for D.C.S.P.R.. To register, go to foodlion.com Find the “Fundraising” button on the left side of the screen, about mid-way down. At the next screen, select “Link MVP to Not-for Profit”. Next, select “Register Your MVP Card”, and follow the instructions given. THANKS!
Earn Money for Us While You shop Online at IGive.com
(757) 393-4999 • firstname.lastname@example.org • D.C.S.P.C.R., Inc., PO Box 452, Portsmouth, VA 23705
Pei for Adoption • FAQ’s • How You Can Help • Links • Pei Store • Home
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding a Forever HomeIf you are looking for a forever home, there is no better time than now. With the housing market booming and more people becoming homeowners than ever before, it is easier than ever to find a house. But finding the perfect home can be overwhelming. That’s why we created this guide to help you find […]
- How to Make a Positive Impact Volunteering with Animals and the EnvironmentIntroduction: The Benefits of Volunteering with Animals & Nature Are you passionate about animals and want to make a difference? Volunteering with a passion for animals is the perfect way to do just that. Whether you want to work with an animal shelter, help out at a wildlife sanctuary, or raise money for animal welfare […]
- The Top 3 Mistakes to Avoid When Choosing an Agency Code NumberIf you are considering getting an agency code number, make sure that you choose one that is relevant to your industry and will be easy to remember. Here are three tips on how to choose an agency code number that is relevant to your business and easy to remember. The importance of choosing an agency […]
- Get serious about your career in animal sheltering with our online recruiting system from the ASPCA!Are you interested in working in the animal sheltering industry? The ASPCA has an online recruiting system that can help you find a job in the field. The system allows you to search for a job, view available positions, and apply directly from your computer. Get tips on how to successfully job search in the […]
- Virginia Beach: The Pet-Friendly Beach Cities You Need to Know AboutLooking for a beach town with personality? Check out Virginia Beach. This coastal city is home to pet-friendly beaches, restaurants and nightlife that are perfect for outdoor enthusiasts and enjoyers of all pet types. From small dog parks to large dog parks, there’s something for everyone in this seaside city. Virginia Beach: The Pet-Friendly Beach […]
- How to Keep Your Sharpei Safe and Comfortable at HomeIf you want to keep your Sharpei safe and happy at home, here are some tips to follow. By following these simple guidelines, you can ensure that your Sharpei remains a well-mannered and destructive dog at home. Know your Sharpei’s personality -Understanding your Sharpei’s personality is key to keeping them safe and comfortable at home. […]
- The Easiest Way to Find a Job at an Animal ShelterIf you’re looking for a job in the animal shelter industry, the ASPCA has an online hiring system that allows you to apply for different jobs at the shelter. With this system, you can be sure to find the perfect job for you. How to apply for a job at an animal shelter through the […]
- 50 Fun and Challenging Games to Keep Your Pet Excited and Out of BoredomLooking for something to keep your pet engaged? Look no further than these 50 fun and challenging games! From classic fetch to clever puzzles, these activities will keep your furry friend entertained and out of mischief. Fetch! Get your pet out and moving, with games like fetch and tug of war. When playing fetch, make […]
- 7 Foolproof Steps to Help Your Pet Stay Active and InvolvedIf your pet is getting a bit sedentary these days, there are a few things you can do to help keep him or her active and involved. Here are seven foolproof tips to get your pet moving and stimulated: Tips for Keeping Pets Active 1. Give your pet plenty of options for play – Not […]